As long as I’m posting the May links, the April links should go up too. Enjoy!
- Synthetic mammalian gene circuits
- Expanding DNA Polymerase function
- Synthetic biochemistry module produces valuable chemicals from glucose
- Programming IPSC differentiation with a genetic circuit
- Cellular device for liver protection
- Rapid and efficient incorporation of long DNA fragments into E. coli genomes
- A step towards rational dynamic control of gene expression
- Research Highlight: A minimal synthetic cell.
- Research highlight: Automated genetic circuit design.
- ComSciCon is awesome! Chicago meeting’s in August, come to the keynote.
- The Foundry (DNA factory) Opens in the UK
- Perspective article on biosafety in DIY bio communities
- Oxford Nanopore responds to Illumina lawsuit
- Tech Museum Synthetic Biology Exhibit
- GM Mushroom escapes US Regulations
- Sean Parker starts $250 million cancer immunotherapy institute